The role is a full-time position, on 40 hours per week. Typically start times will be 8.00am Monday to Friday, with occasional weekend working. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Junior Doctor to join our team and help shape the future of our business. In this role you would work directly alongside our Lead Surgeon providing surgical procedures and support our team of Hair Transplant Technicians with mentoring and training, as required.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Assisting our surgeon with various surgical tasks required in theatre, using microscopes, FUE & FUT equipment and instruments;
• Preparing patient scalps for surgery;
• Administering anaesthetic;
• Carrying out post-operative care instructions with our patients;
• Counting and preparing grafts for placement;
• Extracting and placement of grafts;
• Counting and recording of procedural data;
• Adhering to the clinics schedule and its policies; You will also work alongside and liaise with the rest of the management team, ensuring that we are delivering an exceptional quality of care and support for our patients at all times.
A hair loss diagnostic and independent surgical treatment centre. We are solely dedicated to providing medical and surgical hair restoration solutions in our CQC registered, state of the art facilities. Our promise is to provide surgical treatments, where only the highest standards of quality and care are provided to our patients.
offer the most advanced treatments, create the most beautiful and healthiest results, all delivered by our highly trained and caring team of professionals.
Our ideal candidate will have:
• Grade equivalent Senior SHO/ Junior Registrar;
• Post graduate experience;
• Commercial acumen
• The ability to be proactive, overcome setbacks and deliver results;
• The ability to work independently and take a high level of responsibility;
• An outstanding academic track record;
• Previous experience in similar background;
• A willingness to travel;
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
• Full GMC registration - License to Practice in UK;
• Work Visa - Previous experience working in UK;
Up to £45,000 Per annum increasing approximately £10,000 per annum over a 5 year period.
About Skilled Medical
Skilled Medical is a leading international medical recruitment firm that delivers qualified medical professionals wherever they are needed in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand. We are a quality accredited firm with years of industry experience supporting communities and assisting medical professionals in their work and careers. To learn more about Skilled Medical UK please visit us at www.skilledmedical.co.uk
For further information, please send your most up to date CV to Henry Davis by selecting the 'Apply' button below, or please call a member of our permanent team in London on +44 (0) 333 444 2000 or in Australia on 1300 900 100.