- Private Hospital
- Hourly rate negotiable
- Ongoing post with no set end date
To deliver primary care consultations and health assessments to customers in accordance with policies and guidelines, ensuring a high quality service which delivers high customer satisfaction.
Suitable candidates will have
- GMC registered with a licence to practice and on the GP register
- 5 years of relevant post full registration experience which should include 2 years of post GP qualification experience in the NHS.
If returning to practice following a career break to have evidence of at least 2 years NHS work in the past and to have completed the returner and refresher scheme
- Member of a Medical Defence Organisation
- Currently active in NHS General Practice
About Skilled Medical
Skilled Medical is a leading international medical recruitment firm that delivers qualified medical professionals wherever they are needed in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand. We are a quality accredited firm with years of industry experience supporting communities and assisting medical professionals in their work and careers. To learn more about Skilled Medical UK please visit us at www.skilledmedical.co.uk
To apply for this job, please complete the Skilled Medical Registration form below or the contact form if you have already registered with us. Candidates must be registered with the GMC and have Right to Work status in the UK. You can also contact a Skilled Medical Recruitment Consultant to discuss this role on 0333 444 2000